Tim Cook joined more than 4,000 of his Apple employees marching in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade on Sunday.
Apple’s showing under the slogan “Apple Pride” was one of the strongest corporate presences at the annual parade that this year marked the 45th anniversary of the Stonewall riots credited with kicking off the gay rights movement.
The tech giant has long sided with the LGBT community, releasing a video in 2011 supporting the Trevor Project, a charity aimed at preventing LGBT youth suicide.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year