When these remarkably resourceful goat kids wanted to play but couldn’t find a jungle gym, they were like, Oh, no worries, we’ll just use this horse instead. Nobody will know the difference.
Um, we totally noticed the difference. Watch as the cute little creatures climb on the horse for a solid minute and a half before adorably jumping off and prancing away.
After watching this video, we’d like to nominate this horse for World’s Most Patient Animal.
(h/t Laughing Squid)
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022