When these remarkably resourceful goat kids wanted to play but couldn’t find a jungle gym, they were like, Oh, no worries, we’ll just use this horse instead. Nobody will know the difference.
Um, we totally noticed the difference. Watch as the cute little creatures climb on the horse for a solid minute and a half before adorably jumping off and prancing away.
After watching this video, we’d like to nominate this horse for World’s Most Patient Animal.
(h/t Laughing Squid)
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up