The ‘Perfect Female Celebrity’ will haunt your dreams.
This franken-starlet, composed of “perfect” celeb body parts Photoshopped together, is actually an advertisement for Botched, E!’s new show about people going under the knife to correct previous cosmetic surgery catastrophes. (It even has a reality show pedigree: Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif , two husbands from the Real Housewives franchise, are the star doctors.)
The composite image has Blake Lively’s legs, Rihanna’s abs, Sofia Vergara’s boobs, Gabrielle Union’s arms, Jessica Alba’s smile, Carrie Underwood’s hair and Mila Kunis’ eyes. It’s not the first time we’ve created a crazy composite: Witness the results of a 2013 survey of men and women’s idea of the perfect female face.
And sure, in theory, we might all wish we had those individual parts, but that doesn’t make this piece of Photoshop excess any less frightening. After all, if there’s one thing we don’t need is another unattainable goal.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time