Adorable kids, a woman in stiletto heels, and an elderly man in a motorized all can’t help but catch the futbol fever sweeping the world right now, showcasing some spectacular stunts (seriously, how many takes did it take to land that shot in the back of a moving truck?) in a quirky FIFA-themed ad from the marketers under the Golden Arches. The ad serves as a promotion for their site gol.mcd.com.
Talk about a Happy Meal.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement