Adorable kids, a woman in stiletto heels, and an elderly man in a motorized all can’t help but catch the futbol fever sweeping the world right now, showcasing some spectacular stunts (seriously, how many takes did it take to land that shot in the back of a moving truck?) in a quirky FIFA-themed ad from the marketers under the Golden Arches. The ad serves as a promotion for their site gol.mcd.com.
Talk about a Happy Meal.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State