What does every successful English singer-songwriter need in their life? Taylor Swift as their BFF, of course. (Who wouldn’t?)
Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift’s friend-scapades know no bounds, with the two pals routinely crashing each other’s concerts for surprise performances, hanging out at awards shows together, Swift making him a Drake needlepoint — you know, typical best friend stuff.
We all wish we could be BFFs with Swift, but until that comes to pass, we’ll have to settle for living vicariously through Sheeran via this gallery of their friendship.
Sheeran’s new album, x,comes out June 23.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up