What does every successful English singer-songwriter need in their life? Taylor Swift as their BFF, of course. (Who wouldn’t?)
Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift’s friend-scapades know no bounds, with the two pals routinely crashing each other’s concerts for surprise performances, hanging out at awards shows together, Swift making him a Drake needlepoint — you know, typical best friend stuff.
We all wish we could be BFFs with Swift, but until that comes to pass, we’ll have to settle for living vicariously through Sheeran via this gallery of their friendship.
Sheeran’s new album, x,comes out June 23.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving