Wanna see an ape ride a horse through fire while maniacally brandishing a machine gun? Of course you do.
Twentieth Century Fox released its latest — and final — trailer for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and it’s pretty awesome. But also terrifying due to, you know, said image above.
The movie is about a band of human survivors and multitudes of genetically advanced apes who have reached a fleeting peace arrangement. Stars include Andy Serkis, Keri Russell, Gary Oldman, and Jason Clarke. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will hit theaters on July 11.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time