Amazon announced Wednesday that its new Fire Phone will sell exclusively on AT&T’s network, starting July 25. A 32GB version of the phone will go for $199, while a 64 GB version of the device will sell for $299, with contracts. The two versions cost $649 and $749 without a contract, respectively.
By comparison, the 32GB version of the iPhone 5S is $299 with a two-year contract and the 64 GB version is $399. The 16 GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is $199.
Amazon’s new phone boasts a 13-megapixel camera, unlimited photo storage and four camera sensors that give its screen an unusual 3D effect.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World