Amazon announced Wednesday that its new Fire Phone will sell exclusively on AT&T’s network, starting July 25. A 32GB version of the phone will go for $199, while a 64 GB version of the device will sell for $299, with contracts. The two versions cost $649 and $749 without a contract, respectively.
By comparison, the 32GB version of the iPhone 5S is $299 with a two-year contract and the 64 GB version is $399. The 16 GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is $199.
Amazon’s new phone boasts a 13-megapixel camera, unlimited photo storage and four camera sensors that give its screen an unusual 3D effect.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time