Amazon announced Wednesday that its new Fire Phone will sell exclusively on AT&T’s network, starting July 25. A 32GB version of the phone will go for $199, while a 64 GB version of the device will sell for $299, with contracts. The two versions cost $649 and $749 without a contract, respectively.
By comparison, the 32GB version of the iPhone 5S is $299 with a two-year contract and the 64 GB version is $399. The 16 GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is $199.
Amazon’s new phone boasts a 13-megapixel camera, unlimited photo storage and four camera sensors that give its screen an unusual 3D effect.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption