Taylor Swift joined her ‘hero’ Ina Garten in a Food Network Magazine’s special issue that paired up culinary stars with their musician friends. The affection is mutual; Swift owns the complete collection of the Barefoot Contessa cookbooks, and Garten owns all of the country-pop singer’s albums.
Barefoot Contessa and the Nashville native laughed about dieting over mustard-roasted fish, berry-topped pavlova, and Ina’s favorite drink — Whiskey sours. Their mutual love of food was evident.
“I’ll cook for these boys, and they’ll be like, ‘I’m on a diet’,” the singer says, “I’m like, ‘I can’t hang out with you.'”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time