Actor Robert Pattinson, widely known for playing the vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies, said on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Wednesday that he wanted to be a rapper when he was a kid.
The 28-year-old Pattinson said that his stage name was Big Tub.
“What, did you pick last?” the late night host joked.
Patterson said that he even record some songs – with crafty solutions to create studio sound effects.
“I didn’t know how to scratch, so I used to pull up and down the zipper on my hoodie,” he said.
Pattinson was on the show to promote The Rover, a drama with Guy Pearce that opens in theaters on June 20.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms