Actor Robert Pattinson, widely known for playing the vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies, said on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Wednesday that he wanted to be a rapper when he was a kid.
The 28-year-old Pattinson said that his stage name was Big Tub.
“What, did you pick last?” the late night host joked.
Patterson said that he even record some songs – with crafty solutions to create studio sound effects.
“I didn’t know how to scratch, so I used to pull up and down the zipper on my hoodie,” he said.
Pattinson was on the show to promote The Rover, a drama with Guy Pearce that opens in theaters on June 20.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart