One of the most common complaints of smartphone ownership is battery life. Big displays and powerful processors conspire together to drain your phone of life before the day is through. You can get a portable battery charger to keep you going (and you probably should for emergencies and travel), but that’s one more device to carry.
So if you’ve tried to maximize the battery life of your current phone to no avail, check out these six Android phones with exceptional battery life. Each is rated to give you plenty of talk time to last a full day, while still providing an outstanding array of features.
1. Samsung Galaxy S5 (29 hours)
The new flagship phone from Samsung, its 2,800 mAh battery will go for 29 hours of talk before you need to charge it up.
Available on AT&T, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Virgin and US Cellular
2. Motorola DROID Mini (28 hours)
The “mini” only refers to the 4.3″ display (since when did 4.3 inches become mini?) not its battery life. Though it “only” has a 2,000 mAh battery, that will give you 28 hours of talk time.
Available on Verizon
3. HTC One Max (25 hours)
The huge 5.9″ display coupled with an equally huge 3,300 mAh battery and 25 hours of talk time make the HTC One Max the winner among the phablets.
Available on Sprint and Verizon
4. Motorola DROID MAXX (24 hours)
The “MAXX” is for the amount of juice you’ll get from the 3,500 mAh battery, offering anywhere from 24-48 hours of talk time.
Available on Verizon
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (21 hours)
This “phablet” offers a humongous 5.7″ display, which fortunately also leaves plenty of room for a 3,200 mAh battery with 21 hours of talk time.
Available on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Virgin and US Cellular
6. HTC One M8 (20 hours)
Battling it out with the Samsung Galaxy S5 is HTC’s newest flagship phone. With a 2,600 mAh battery and 20 hours of talk time, it loses this battle, but still offers admirable performance.
Available on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon
(Talk time stats courtesy of FindtheBest.com. Measurement process may vary by manufacturer.)
This article was written by Josh Kirschner and originally appeared on Techlicious.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State