Since their first game’s release in 2004, the Far Cry series has steadily improved with each new iteration. The next installment of the franchise focuses on the fictional region Kyrat, set in the Himalayas, and a protagonist named “Ajay Ghale,” who gets caught up in a war between a self-appointed king named “Pagan Min” and the country’s rebels.
Unlike some games that might start with a plot idea and build from there, Far Cry 4 began with a very specific gameplay element.
For more of the inside scoop, check out the video above. Far Cry 4 releases on November 18th, 2014.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com