Since their first game’s release in 2004, the Far Cry series has steadily improved with each new iteration. The next installment of the franchise focuses on the fictional region Kyrat, set in the Himalayas, and a protagonist named “Ajay Ghale,” who gets caught up in a war between a self-appointed king named “Pagan Min” and the country’s rebels.
Unlike some games that might start with a plot idea and build from there, Far Cry 4 began with a very specific gameplay element.
For more of the inside scoop, check out the video above. Far Cry 4 releases on November 18th, 2014.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State