In this week’s issue of TIME, mega-entertainer Jennifer Lopez discusses first loves and her new album, A.K.A., dropping June 17. She also dished on how she got involved with this year’s official World Cup song, “We Are One (Ole Ola),” which she performed with Pitbull and Claudia Leitte at the June 12 opening ceremony.
Turns out, a deep love of soccer wasn’t part of the equation:
To which there’s only one thing to say: Ole!
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up