The comedian Tracy Morgan is in stable but still critical condition, after being hospitalized on Saturday in an early-morning accident on the New Jersey Turnpike.
Tracy reportedly continues to show signs of improvement and his medical team remains optimistic that his recovery is “progressing,” spokesperson Lewis Kay said in a statement. “In addition, Jeff’s wife asked us to pass along that Jeff has also shown much improvement over the past few days. She is very thankful for the love and support she and their family continue to receive.”
The truck driver who collided with the limousine bus Morgan was riding in has pleaded not guilty, the Associated Press reported earlier this week.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was