The comedian Tracy Morgan is in stable but still critical condition, after being hospitalized on Saturday in an early-morning accident on the New Jersey Turnpike.
Tracy reportedly continues to show signs of improvement and his medical team remains optimistic that his recovery is “progressing,” spokesperson Lewis Kay said in a statement. “In addition, Jeff’s wife asked us to pass along that Jeff has also shown much improvement over the past few days. She is very thankful for the love and support she and their family continue to receive.”
The truck driver who collided with the limousine bus Morgan was riding in has pleaded not guilty, the Associated Press reported earlier this week.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org