Severe storms last week had huge balls of hail raining down from Colorado to Nebraska, causing damage to hundreds of vehicles. Bodies were dented and windscreens shattered, with Woodhouse Auto Family in Blair, Neb. suffering millions of dollars in damage to their inventory.
There is an upside for consumers, however, as Automotive News reports, with shoppers snapping up deals on cars damaged by the storms.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate