Severe storms last week had huge balls of hail raining down from Colorado to Nebraska, causing damage to hundreds of vehicles. Bodies were dented and windscreens shattered, with Woodhouse Auto Family in Blair, Neb. suffering millions of dollars in damage to their inventory.
There is an upside for consumers, however, as Automotive News reports, with shoppers snapping up deals on cars damaged by the storms.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time