Severe storms last week had huge balls of hail raining down from Colorado to Nebraska, causing damage to hundreds of vehicles. Bodies were dented and windscreens shattered, with Woodhouse Auto Family in Blair, Neb. suffering millions of dollars in damage to their inventory.
There is an upside for consumers, however, as Automotive News reports, with shoppers snapping up deals on cars damaged by the storms.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization