Severe storms last week had huge balls of hail raining down from Colorado to Nebraska, causing damage to hundreds of vehicles. Bodies were dented and windscreens shattered, with Woodhouse Auto Family in Blair, Neb. suffering millions of dollars in damage to their inventory.
There is an upside for consumers, however, as Automotive News reports, with shoppers snapping up deals on cars damaged by the storms.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement