Severe storms last week had huge balls of hail raining down from Colorado to Nebraska, causing damage to hundreds of vehicles. Bodies were dented and windscreens shattered, with Woodhouse Auto Family in Blair, Neb. suffering millions of dollars in damage to their inventory.
There is an upside for consumers, however, as Automotive News reports, with shoppers snapping up deals on cars damaged by the storms.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022