Conan O’Brien tested his fighting skills the latest iteration of his Clueless Gamer series on his late-night show. This time O’Brien tried his hand at Super Smash Bros., an upcoming title for the Wii U. After criticizing Mario’s broken English comparing Samus to Daft Punk, and insulting elven creatures everywhere (sorry Link), Conan proceeded to get pummeled by members of his staff as a host of different characters. In the end, the comedian decided Smash was too complicated. He’d rather play a simpler game, perhaps one about a guy taking a walk to find a cookie. Behold the entire spectacle in the video above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.