Middle Earth as described in The Lord of the Rings is vast and rich in history and lore. It only makes sense that there are stories left untold.
Monolith delves into Tolkien’s world to bring its new game, Shadow of Mordor, to life, telling the story of Talion, a ranger with wraith-like abilities whose family is killed by Sauron’s army.
In order to get the depth and feel of Middle Earth, Shadow of Mordor introduces the “Nemesis System,” which allows players to shape their own story. Every minion, Orc, and Uruk-hai players fight is named, and if they survive the encounter they will change, grow, and appear later in the story.
As you get better, so do your enemies, and the story takes another turn.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization