Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment of the Dragon Age saga, but the upcoming game differs from its predecessors thanks to its new Frostbite game engine.
With the new technology, gamers can look forward to a more explorable word coupled with the storytelling they’ve grown accustomed to in Dragon Age. More importantly, Frostbite allows for more nuanced battles with your party. Spells and attacks will now exist in real space, affecting only the targets that they look like they should affect.
The new additions all come back to the idea of playing in a party, and with recurring characters being confirmed in the game, Bioware is bringing something new to something old.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization