Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment of the Dragon Age saga, but the upcoming game differs from its predecessors thanks to its new Frostbite game engine.
With the new technology, gamers can look forward to a more explorable word coupled with the storytelling they’ve grown accustomed to in Dragon Age. More importantly, Frostbite allows for more nuanced battles with your party. Spells and attacks will now exist in real space, affecting only the targets that they look like they should affect.
The new additions all come back to the idea of playing in a party, and with recurring characters being confirmed in the game, Bioware is bringing something new to something old.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction