On an average day, if you ask Jon Heder — the actor best known for playing the titular character in Napoleon Dynamite — what he’s going to do, he could reasonably respond, “Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh.”
But on Monday, if you’d asked him what he was going to do, he’d have replied, “I’m reuniting with the film’s entire cast so we can celebrate the 10th anniversary and then also unveil a creepy bronze Napoleon Dynamite statue.”
So yeah. That happened. The cast was also, of course, promoting something: the special “10 Sweet Years” Blu-ray/DVD release.
As for the statue, Heder seemed pretty cool with it and was gleefully Instagramming it:
To be fair though, not everybody is flippin’ sweet enough to have a statue in their likeness.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror