On an average day, if you ask Jon Heder — the actor best known for playing the titular character in Napoleon Dynamite — what he’s going to do, he could reasonably respond, “Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh.”
But on Monday, if you’d asked him what he was going to do, he’d have replied, “I’m reuniting with the film’s entire cast so we can celebrate the 10th anniversary and then also unveil a creepy bronze Napoleon Dynamite statue.”
So yeah. That happened. The cast was also, of course, promoting something: the special “10 Sweet Years” Blu-ray/DVD release.
As for the statue, Heder seemed pretty cool with it and was gleefully Instagramming it:
To be fair though, not everybody is flippin’ sweet enough to have a statue in their likeness.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief