It’s not often that a superstar argues with a late night comedian about whose pants are the tightest in town. But that’s what happened on Monday night, when Jennifer Lopez, 44, challenged Late Night host Jimmy Fallon, 39, to a dance off… in a pair of tight white pants.
The pop diva sang: “I can swing my arms, I can shake my hips, I can dance down the block knowing I’m the only chick that’s wearing tight pants, and I’m the only one.”
This is not the first time that Fallon got into a dance-off, as the late night host got into a similar fight with Will Ferrell during a 2012 episode of Late Night.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement