The next title in Ubisoft’s popular Assassin’s Creed franchise will introduce co-op to the series for the first time. During Microsoft’s E3 press conference Monday, Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed: Unity will allow up to four players to create their own assassins’ brotherhood as they stealthily kill foes in Paris in the midst of the French Revolution.
Ubisoft showed off lengthy gameplay footage of the title, which will be the first in the series developed from the ground up for the next-generation consoles. The game launches this holiday season for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization