Between the napping and feeding and gurgling and napping, being a baby can be a pretty tough job. Thank goodness there is a spa where babies to treat themselves after a long day of staring at the mobile.
Float Baby recently opened in Houston, Texas, and it provides 130 (and counting) newborns to one-year-olds hydrotherapy and neonatal massages. Parents perform the massages with instruction from Float Baby staff. A visit costs $65.
“What we find is that the babies find the water very soothing and relaxing,” owner Kristi Ison told the TODAY Show. “The newborns especially like it, we see them float and then have a little cat nap while they’re floating. The older babies, they really like to kick around and splash and socialize.”
They do seem pretty peaceful.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms