President Barack Obama, while on a trip to Poland this week, decided to take some advice from the First Lady and get in a workout at the Warsaw Marriott gym. However, someone recorded Obama’s gym session, prompting jokes and security questions.
A Secret Service spokesman told The Hill that the situation at the gym was under control despite the video. “[This was] no different than if the President visited a restaurant off the record and other diners took pictures of him,” the spokesperson said.
Everyone was reportedly screened before entering the gym.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time