President Barack Obama, while on a trip to Poland this week, decided to take some advice from the First Lady and get in a workout at the Warsaw Marriott gym. However, someone recorded Obama’s gym session, prompting jokes and security questions.
A Secret Service spokesman told The Hill that the situation at the gym was under control despite the video. “[This was] no different than if the President visited a restaurant off the record and other diners took pictures of him,” the spokesperson said.
Everyone was reportedly screened before entering the gym.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive