After leaked photos from the set of Star Wars: Episode VII—the first of the next three Star Wars films—surfaced on TMZ Tuesday, director J.J. Abrams tweeted a plea to those on the set to stop leaking.
— Bad Robot (@bad_robot) June 4, 2014
The handwritten note read: “I wish people would stop leaking photos from Episode VII. And making ridiculous claims that the Millennium Falcon is in the movie. -JJ”
But Abrams could be dropping hints of his own. The photos posted Tuesday appeared to show an under-construction Millennium Falcon, Han Solo’s famous spaceship. And Abrams’ note looks like it’s on a Dejarik board—a holographic chess game played on the Falcon in Star Wars: A New Hope.
Does this mean we’ll get to see the Falcon return in Episode VII? We’ll just have to wait to find out: The film is set for release on Dec. 15, 2015.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time