Do you like purple? How much? More than Roman emperors and magistrates? Enough to found a purple business and keep it open for a decade?
Adam Sheridan is the owner of The Purple Store in Seattle; it’s a sort of general store where every item is, well, purple. “People who like purple really like purple and in a perfect world, something fun like The Purple Store should exist,” he told MyNorthwest, which also reported that Sheridan isn’t necessarily the color’s biggest fan.
If you love purple but don’t want to make a pilgrimage to Seattle, don’t fret: Like any savvy business owner, you can find Sheridan’s store online. (The website is, of course, purple.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Bijan Stephen at email@example.com