Do you like purple? How much? More than Roman emperors and magistrates? Enough to found a purple business and keep it open for a decade?
Adam Sheridan is the owner of The Purple Store in Seattle; it’s a sort of general store where every item is, well, purple. “People who like purple really like purple and in a perfect world, something fun like The Purple Store should exist,” he told MyNorthwest, which also reported that Sheridan isn’t necessarily the color’s biggest fan.
If you love purple but don’t want to make a pilgrimage to Seattle, don’t fret: Like any savvy business owner, you can find Sheridan’s store online. (The website is, of course, purple.)
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror