Do you like purple? How much? More than Roman emperors and magistrates? Enough to found a purple business and keep it open for a decade?
Adam Sheridan is the owner of The Purple Store in Seattle; it’s a sort of general store where every item is, well, purple. “People who like purple really like purple and in a perfect world, something fun like The Purple Store should exist,” he told MyNorthwest, which also reported that Sheridan isn’t necessarily the color’s biggest fan.
If you love purple but don’t want to make a pilgrimage to Seattle, don’t fret: Like any savvy business owner, you can find Sheridan’s store online. (The website is, of course, purple.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement