Here’s a sneak peek at The Fault in Our Stars, the highly-anticipated film based on John Green’s 2012 young adult novel.
In the behind the scenes look, actress Shailene Woodley talks about what it was like to play Hazel, a teenager who falls in love with a boy she meets in a cancer support group.
“A lot of us feel on a daily basis, but we just don’t acknowledge our feelings,” Woodley said of the film. “This movie won’t let you leave without acknowledging your feelings.”
In the video above, John Green, who was often on set watching his book become a movie, and director Josh Boone discuss what it meant for them to bring a love story between two young cancer patients to the big screen.
The Fault in Our Stars arrives in theaters on June 6.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World