Here’s a sneak peek at The Fault in Our Stars, the highly-anticipated film based on John Green’s 2012 young adult novel.
In the behind the scenes look, actress Shailene Woodley talks about what it was like to play Hazel, a teenager who falls in love with a boy she meets in a cancer support group.
“A lot of us feel on a daily basis, but we just don’t acknowledge our feelings,” Woodley said of the film. “This movie won’t let you leave without acknowledging your feelings.”
In the video above, John Green, who was often on set watching his book become a movie, and director Josh Boone discuss what it meant for them to bring a love story between two young cancer patients to the big screen.
The Fault in Our Stars arrives in theaters on June 6.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org