Good job, Kim Kardashian. You now hold the record for the most-liked Instagram of all time. Of all time. Behold:
This photo of Kim kissing Kanye at their wedding in Italy — yup, their first smooch as a married couple — has racked up 1.97 million likes (and counting). It breaks the previous record, which belonged to none other than Justin Bieber. His photo with on-again off-again-girlfriend Selena Gomez, captioned “Love the way you look at me” (barf), had gotten a comparatively measly 1.82 million likes:
As many people have pointed out, Kim Kardashian is kind of famous for nothing, but no longer! Now she’s famous for uploading the most popular Instagram ever. Proud of you, Kim.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow