Actor Bryan Cranston hinted in an interview with CNN Thursday that a comeback for the hit AMC series Breaking Bad isn’t completely off the table.
When CNN host Ashleigh Banfield asked the former TV meth kingpin if his infamous character Walter White was dead following the show’s series finale, Cranston responded slyly, “You never saw bags zip up or anyone say … you know.”
So is Walter White, a.k.a. Heisenberg, dead? Will there be a resurrection of arguably one of the greatest TV characters of this decade? Says Cranston: “Never say never.”
The highly acclaimed series wrapped up at the end of 2013, but a spinoff series Better Call Saul is currently in the works. The show’s creator, Vince Gilligan, has also hinted that some Breaking Bad characters may make cameos on the forthcoming series. Don’t throw away your hazmat jumpsuits just yet, Breaking fans.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases