Actor Bryan Cranston hinted in an interview with CNN Thursday that a comeback for the hit AMC series Breaking Bad isn’t completely off the table.
When CNN host Ashleigh Banfield asked the former TV meth kingpin if his infamous character Walter White was dead following the show’s series finale, Cranston responded slyly, “You never saw bags zip up or anyone say … you know.”
So is Walter White, a.k.a. Heisenberg, dead? Will there be a resurrection of arguably one of the greatest TV characters of this decade? Says Cranston: “Never say never.”
The highly acclaimed series wrapped up at the end of 2013, but a spinoff series Better Call Saul is currently in the works. The show’s creator, Vince Gilligan, has also hinted that some Breaking Bad characters may make cameos on the forthcoming series. Don’t throw away your hazmat jumpsuits just yet, Breaking fans.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror