Indian revelers marked Holi, the annual Spring festival of color with joyous celebrations across the country and amongst communities in the diaspora. In addition to certain Hindu ceremonial rites, the holiday is marked by raucous, mass gatherings where revelers douse each other with colored powder and water.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization