Lady Gaga wasn’t the only person who got puked on at SXSW Thursday night — but she’s probably the only one who did it on purpose.
Gaga’s friend and “vomit artist” Millie Brown puked green soymilk all over the Pop Queen while she played “Swine.” (Some particularly lucky concertgoers got to watch her chug the soymilk before she retched it onto Gaga.) Later, she puked black bile onto Gaga while they scissored on an airborne mechanical bull.
Brown has been called the “Jackson Pollock” of vomit.
This art piece was brought to you by Doritos, who probably should have known what they were getting themselves into.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving