Led Zeppelin will release remastered versions of Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II and Led Zeppelin III on June 3 with songs never previously released. Although the 1970s English metal band has reissued its albums several times, it has rarely released never-before-heard material.
The extra material includes a concert recorded in Paris in 1969, alternate mixes of certain songs, outtakes and four unreleased songs: “La La,” “Jennings Farm Blues,” “Bathroom Sound,” and a medley of “Key to the Highway” and “Trouble in Mind.”
As reported by the new York Times, the new material will be available either on CDs, records or digital download.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive