Is your sun salute in a sorry state? Feeling down about your downward dog? If so it might be time to get some pointers from a real pro: the young daughter of New Jersey yoga instructor Laura Kasperzak, whose wildly-popular instagrams often feature her little cutie pie as well.
Not only does four-year-old Mini have great form, she’s also a natural on camera. As her mom — who has been honing her craft for the last 17 years — told BabyCenter, “She’s the ham of my two children, and loves to be photographed. Just recently she was doing a headstand and said ‘Mommy, take a picture!’ After I did she said ‘Let me see.’ She goes, ‘Oh no, mommy, we have to do it again. I wasn’t smiling.’”
While not all of Mini’s moves are traditional, shall we say, they’re still delightful nonetheless. Here’s hoping her willingness to give anything a go helps you shake the winter doldrums and get revved up for the official start of spring. ‘Cuz after all, if a four-year-old can do this stuff, surely you can too. Right?
Here are a few of our favorite mother-daughter poses:
You can see more pics of Mini and her mom here.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out