Five Texan frat bros broke into San Antonio’s SeaWorld early Thursday morning not to free Willy, but rather to take after hours selfies with Shamu.
The University of Houston students scaled SeaWorld San Antonio’s fence at 2 a.m. to eat ice cream and take some selfies with the animals, WOAI reports. While no damage was done and the animals remain safe, the fraternity brothers are guilty of theft: They broke into a storage area to eat some “Dippin Dots.”
Although three of the men evaded arrest, Duc Thien Nguyen, 23, and Huy Quang Mai, 18, were charged with criminal trespassing and theft under $50. They are held at an $800 bond and will appear before a judge Wednesday.
There’s a #TBT not to remember.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up