And basically, his sentiments haven’t changed since January: “In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” he told Andy Cohen. Rogen then listed some more unflattering adjectives, seemingly referencing Bieber’s DUI arrest, alleged vandalism, and recent deposition.
It looks like Rogen is unable to ignore the people who irk him, in real life or on the big screen — he’s starring in Neighbors, a movie about a couple forced to live next to a bunch of frat boys, which goes to theaters in May.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating