The Oxford Dictionary defines “First World problem” as “a relatively trivial or minor problem … implying a contrast with serious problems such as those that may be experienced in the developing world.” But the TL; DR of that dictionary entry might look something like the new video by YouTube Stuntbear.
In the video, Stuntbear kicks the First World problem meme up a notch with an awareness-raising video that transposes real complaints written on Australia’s Domino’s Pizza Facebook page against images of real human suffering.
It’s funny — and sad — because it’s true.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body