Farts are the funniest thing in the world, Louis C.K. once told Jon Stewart on The Daily Show. “You don’t have to be smart to laugh at farts,” he said, “but you’d have to be stupid not to.”
So that makes us feel a bit better about laughing at the fact that a group of 90 cows started a fire with their farts at a German dairy farm. According to Reuters, methane gas emitted from the flatulent animals exploded in one of the farm’s sheds, damaging the structure’s roof.
The only reason we actually feel bad about laughing is that one of the cows was injured and had to be treated for burns. So, we feel bad about that, but we don’t feel bad laughing about the fact that farts started a fire. We assume Louis C.K. would be laughing too.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization