Farts are the funniest thing in the world, Louis C.K. once told Jon Stewart on The Daily Show. “You don’t have to be smart to laugh at farts,” he said, “but you’d have to be stupid not to.”
So that makes us feel a bit better about laughing at the fact that a group of 90 cows started a fire with their farts at a German dairy farm. According to Reuters, methane gas emitted from the flatulent animals exploded in one of the farm’s sheds, damaging the structure’s roof.
The only reason we actually feel bad about laughing is that one of the cows was injured and had to be treated for burns. So, we feel bad about that, but we don’t feel bad laughing about the fact that farts started a fire. We assume Louis C.K. would be laughing too.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time