This past Christmas, a man named Vas Alli decided to repair his fiancée Jessica’s beloved white teddy bear “Whitey”, which was in two pieces at the time and dates back to her mother’s baby shower. The YouTube video description says he researched vintage teddy bears to figure out how it should be put back together and then took it to the Secaucus Doll and Teddy Bear Hospital. Watch his fiancée’s reaction above — it’s too cute to bear!
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was