There are a lot of good reason to avoid South By Southwest (lines, crowds, lines). Those stalwart enough to brave the lines and crowds and crowded lines and were able to get into Coldplay’s concert last night, they were rewarded with a sneak peek at the band’s upcoming sixth album, Ghost Stories.
Radio.com reports that Coldplay played four new songs during their 11-song hit-laden set, which kicked off the first night of the inaugural iTunes Festival within-a-festival at SXSW. They’ve released the audio for “Magic”, and a video for “Midnight,” but fan’s will have to wait to hear the other new track, “Another’s Arms”.
Ghost Stories will be released on May 19th on Parlophone.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart