Andi Dorfman, 26, easily became a fan favorite on the most recent season of The Bachelor when she left the show following a dramatic breakup (if you can call it that) with Bachelor Juan Pablo.
Dorfman will be the star of the next season of The Bachelorrette, ABC announced Monday night. The announcement arrived after a very awkward ending to The Bachelor, in which Juan Pablo suddenly became very private about his love life after having his feelings broadcasted on national television for the past two months.
Dorfman is an assistant district attorney who’s made it clear that she cares about her career, but is looking for more: “At the end of the day, if I don’t have someone to share my accomplishments or even my defeats with, it doesn’t mean anything to me,” she told host Chris Harrison.
The newest season of The Bachelorette will premiere Monday, May 19.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief