Dorfman will be the star of the next season of The Bachelorrette, ABC announced Monday night. The announcement arrived after a very awkward ending to The Bachelor, in which Juan Pablo suddenly became very private about his love life after having his feelings broadcasted on national television for the past two months.
Dorfman is an assistant district attorney who’s made it clear that she cares about her career, but is looking for more: “At the end of the day, if I don’t have someone to share my accomplishments or even my defeats with, it doesn’t mean anything to me,” she told host Chris Harrison.
The newest season of The Bachelorette will premiere Monday, May 19.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears