Dorfman will be the star of the next season of The Bachelorrette, ABC announced Monday night. The announcement arrived after a very awkward ending to The Bachelor, in which Juan Pablo suddenly became very private about his love life after having his feelings broadcasted on national television for the past two months.
Dorfman is an assistant district attorney who’s made it clear that she cares about her career, but is looking for more: “At the end of the day, if I don’t have someone to share my accomplishments or even my defeats with, it doesn’t mean anything to me,” she told host Chris Harrison.
The newest season of The Bachelorette will premiere Monday, May 19.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com