Ready for Royal wedding No. 2?
Prince Harry took his girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, to a charity event in London on Friday, the twentysomething’s first official appearance by the prince’s side. The pair also popped up at a rugby game on Sunday. The speculation is, Harry is preparing to pop the question and royal observers are already buzzing with excitement.
Bonas is a dancer, she brought the scrunchie back en vogue and she is a member of the royal family’s inner crowd. In fact, Princess Eugenie reportedly introduced the Leeds University graduate to Harry.
Want to know more about the lucky girl who may have won the prince’s heart? Watch the video above for details.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization