Get ready, Internet. There’s now a way to turn your Instagram pictures into nail art … and then Instagram them. Too meta for you?
NailSnaps is a company that turns your smartphone pictures into polish stickers that you can then apply on your nails. But you can’t put your smoked salmon eggs benedict on your pinky just yet. There’s currently a $47,381 (very specific) Kickstarter to fund the project. The funding ends April 1 and there’s just over $40,000 to go.
Is it worth it? Why don’t we ask this cat that could be resting on your cuticles right now?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org