Jonah Hill hosted SNL for the third time last night and spent the first half of his monologue fielding questions from audience members who were really only interested in one thing: what Hill’s The Wolf of Wall Street co-star Leonardo DiCaprio is like in real life. Feeling a bit cocky — he did receive a Best Supporting Actor nod after all — Hill started throwing shade, telling the audience that Martin Scorsese wasn’t even sure he wanted DiCaprio in the film at all.
And then — oh hey — DiCaprio makes a cameo and offers his fellow Oscar nominee a pep talk of the “be more humble” variety. Then they share a Titanic moment, and it’s pretty weird in such a great way.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future