Jonah Hill hosted SNL for the third time last night and spent the first half of his monologue fielding questions from audience members who were really only interested in one thing: what Hill’s The Wolf of Wall Street co-star Leonardo DiCaprio is like in real life. Feeling a bit cocky — he did receive a Best Supporting Actor nod after all — Hill started throwing shade, telling the audience that Martin Scorsese wasn’t even sure he wanted DiCaprio in the film at all.
And then — oh hey — DiCaprio makes a cameo and offers his fellow Oscar nominee a pep talk of the “be more humble” variety. Then they share a Titanic moment, and it’s pretty weird in such a great way.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving