Jonah Hill hosted SNL for the third time last night and spent the first half of his monologue fielding questions from audience members who were really only interested in one thing: what Hill’s The Wolf of Wall Street co-star Leonardo DiCaprio is like in real life. Feeling a bit cocky — he did receive a Best Supporting Actor nod after all — Hill started throwing shade, telling the audience that Martin Scorsese wasn’t even sure he wanted DiCaprio in the film at all.
And then — oh hey — DiCaprio makes a cameo and offers his fellow Oscar nominee a pep talk of the “be more humble” variety. Then they share a Titanic moment, and it’s pretty weird in such a great way.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time