The Colorado Department of Transportation released a set of commercials that says it’s totally cool to get stoned to the point of incapacitation. Just don’t drive. Even though the state’s $1 million television ad campaign goes by the expected name “Drive High, Get a DUI,” it approaches the PSA with refreshing humor.
You can see the rest of the ads below:
Thus far, Colorado has trained 200 drug recognition officers to gauge whether a driver is under the influence or not. If a person is on the road with more than 5 nanometers of THC in his or her system, that constitutes a DUI. Better stay at home and eat Funions instead.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com