The Colorado Department of Transportation released a set of commercials that says it’s totally cool to get stoned to the point of incapacitation. Just don’t drive. Even though the state’s $1 million television ad campaign goes by the expected name “Drive High, Get a DUI,” it approaches the PSA with refreshing humor.
You can see the rest of the ads below:
Thus far, Colorado has trained 200 drug recognition officers to gauge whether a driver is under the influence or not. If a person is on the road with more than 5 nanometers of THC in his or her system, that constitutes a DUI. Better stay at home and eat Funions instead.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement