Everywhere you look (everywhere), there’s a heart (there’s a heart), a hand to hold onto. And then also, everywhere you look, there is Greek yogurt. And the next place you’re going to see it is in a Super Bowl commercial featuring the cast of Full House.
That’s right, friends. The dream of the 90s will be alive once again on Feb. 2 when Danny, Uncle Jesse and Joey — the trifecta of ambiguous father figures — will reunite in a commercial for Dannon’s line of “Oikos” Greek yogurt, AdWeek reports. As the youths would say, this might seem pretty random. However, you may recall that Uncle Jesse (real name: John Stamos) has already appeared in several Dannon commercials. So this year, it looks like the company decided to round up his Full House co-stars Dave Coulier and Danny Tanner, because why not?
Also, “oikos” means “house” in ancient Greek, so this all kind of makes sense now. If the commercial stirs up enough interest, maybe we’ll be treated to a spin-off called “Full Oikos” in which Uncle Jesse turns the Tanner household into a bustling gyros restaurant with Steve (remember Steve?) as Uncle Jesse’s sous-chef. Anything can happen.
Anyway, here’s a quick teaser of the upcoming ad, which unfortunately doesn’t seem to include D.J., Stephanie or Michelle:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy