Everywhere you look (everywhere), there’s a heart (there’s a heart), a hand to hold onto. And then also, everywhere you look, there is Greek yogurt. And the next place you’re going to see it is in a Super Bowl commercial featuring the cast of Full House.
That’s right, friends. The dream of the 90s will be alive once again on Feb. 2 when Danny, Uncle Jesse and Joey — the trifecta of ambiguous father figures — will reunite in a commercial for Dannon’s line of “Oikos” Greek yogurt, AdWeek reports. As the youths would say, this might seem pretty random. However, you may recall that Uncle Jesse (real name: John Stamos) has already appeared in several Dannon commercials. So this year, it looks like the company decided to round up his Full House co-stars Dave Coulier and Danny Tanner, because why not?
Also, “oikos” means “house” in ancient Greek, so this all kind of makes sense now. If the commercial stirs up enough interest, maybe we’ll be treated to a spin-off called “Full Oikos” in which Uncle Jesse turns the Tanner household into a bustling gyros restaurant with Steve (remember Steve?) as Uncle Jesse’s sous-chef. Anything can happen.
Anyway, here’s a quick teaser of the upcoming ad, which unfortunately doesn’t seem to include D.J., Stephanie or Michelle:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time