President Barack Obama discussed his own injury history on Thursday at the first-ever White House Healthy Kids & Safe Sports Concussion Summit, speculating he suffered from “mild” concussions when he was younger.
Thursday’s summit is intended to find new ways to prevent and treat head injuries in youth athletes.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases