Hillary Clinton has had a successful and trailblazing career as First Lady, New York senator, and Secretary of State. Over the past 25 years, she has been surrounded by a fierce circle of female advisers who make up a large part of her team.
Who are the women who have helped Hillary become Hillary? And how will their roles change if she runs for President in 2016?
From Huma Abedin, the political staffer who has been an integral part of the Clinton team since she started as a White House intern in 1996, to Cheryl Mills, a savvy political insider who is often described as the gatekeeper to Hillaryland, here’s a closer look at some of the women in Hillary Clinton’s inner circle who have been advising, handling and image checking Clinton for the past two decades.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer