Hillary Clinton has had a successful and trailblazing career as First Lady, New York senator, and Secretary of State. Over the past 25 years, she has been surrounded by a fierce circle of female advisers who make up a large part of her team.
Who are the women who have helped Hillary become Hillary? And how will their roles change if she runs for President in 2016?
From Huma Abedin, the political staffer who has been an integral part of the Clinton team since she started as a White House intern in 1996, to Cheryl Mills, a savvy political insider who is often described as the gatekeeper to Hillaryland, here’s a closer look at some of the women in Hillary Clinton’s inner circle who have been advising, handling and image checking Clinton for the past two decades.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time