If you don’t have 30 seconds to watch the above video, here’s how to do it:
1. Launch Gmail.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, then Settings.
3. Click the Labs tab.
4. Find Undo Send and click Enable.
5. Scroll down and click Save Changes.
The next time you send an email, you’ll have 10 seconds to undo it. That’s all she wrote.
Other tech tricks:
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Retrace Your Steps on Google Maps
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Open Bottles with a Mac Laptop Charger
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Choose the Right Size TV
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- More 30-Second Tech Tricks
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve