If you don’t have 30 seconds to watch the above video, here’s how to do it:
1. Launch Gmail.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, then Settings.
3. Click the Labs tab.
4. Find Undo Send and click Enable.
5. Scroll down and click Save Changes.
The next time you send an email, you’ll have 10 seconds to undo it. That’s all she wrote.
Other tech tricks:
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Retrace Your Steps on Google Maps
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Open Bottles with a Mac Laptop Charger
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Choose the Right Size TV
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- More 30-Second Tech Tricks
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color