If you don’t have 30 seconds to watch the above video, here’s how to do it:
1. Launch Gmail.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, then Settings.
3. Click the Labs tab.
4. Find Undo Send and click Enable.
5. Scroll down and click Save Changes.
The next time you send an email, you’ll have 10 seconds to undo it. That’s all she wrote.
Other tech tricks:
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Retrace Your Steps on Google Maps
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Open Bottles with a Mac Laptop Charger
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Choose the Right Size TV
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- More 30-Second Tech Tricks
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time