If you thought you were pumped about the news that My Big Fat Greek Wedding is getting a sequel, well, there’s simply no way you’re even half as thrilled as this Greek woman.
“My God, this is the best news I ever heard in, what, the last 10 years,” the woman says. Her son Angelo knew that she’d be overjoyed, so he decided to record her reaction to the news and post it on YouTube. That reaction, it turns out, lasted for six minutes.
“All the other movies can go to hell,” she says. “This is it.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space