Get ready for a very hearty helping of nostalgia. The cast of The Wonder Years — that delightful gem of a 1980s/1990s TV show — reunited this week and then took a bunch of selfies for all of us to enjoy.
That’s right, the entire Arnold family (plus, of course, Kevin’s bestie Paul and love interest Winnie) all got together to tease an upcoming DVD release. But mostly just to bask in glorious memories and, as we mentioned, take a bunch of pictures:
Oh, nostalgia. Sweet, sweet nostalgia. Now let’s watch the opening credits and yearn for simpler times full of striped knee-high athletic socks and overalls and playing ball in the street until your mom called you in for supper:
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was