Pictured: Worlds first ELFIE as elephant takes selfie photo... http://t.co/q5LfJses77 pic.twitter.com/HxKfFQUFTk
— The Mirror (@DailyMirror) May 29, 2014
A tourist managed to get the photo of a lifetime — even after dropping his camera.
The Daily Mail reports that when Scott Brierley, 23, visited West Midlands Safari Park in Bewdley in Worcestershire, England, he dropped his phone while taking selfies during a drive through the elephant enclosure. Park officials retrieved it and saw that 22-year-old African elephant Latabe (a millennial, obviously) touched the screen and managed to take a self-portrait.
The man is lucky that the elephant cooperated for the selfie, unlike the one that Kim Kardashian met in Thailand.
Kim Kardashian being attacked by an elephant after trying to take a selfie. Greatest elephant ever. pic.twitter.com/GwzRG0DHWh
— Alex Goldschmidt (@alexandergold) April 1, 2014
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space