— The Mirror (@DailyMirror) May 29, 2014
A tourist managed to get the photo of a lifetime — even after dropping his camera.
The Daily Mail reports that when Scott Brierley, 23, visited West Midlands Safari Park in Bewdley in Worcestershire, England, he dropped his phone while taking selfies during a drive through the elephant enclosure. Park officials retrieved it and saw that 22-year-old African elephant Latabe (a millennial, obviously) touched the screen and managed to take a self-portrait.
The man is lucky that the elephant cooperated for the selfie, unlike the one that Kim Kardashian met in Thailand.
Kim Kardashian being attacked by an elephant after trying to take a selfie. Greatest elephant ever. pic.twitter.com/GwzRG0DHWh
— Alex Goldschmidt (@alexandergold) April 1, 2014
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time