Most women know the unfair risks of leaving the house in yoga pants. Lecherous dudes think it’s an excuse to comment on your butt.
So YouTube personality Yousef Saleh Erakat of Fousey Tube decided to put on his own pair of spandex and trick creepers into thinking that his behind belonged to a lady. Erakat set up a camera in a parking lot to film how guys reacted to finding out that the butt, perched over the trunk of a car, that they’d been staring at was a guy’s. Cue the homophobia, threats of violence, and justifications that it was okay because “I thought you were a girl!”
At least one guy was able to man up: “You have a nice ass.”
(h/t Daily Dot)
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022